Booking with us couldn't be simpler. You have a variety of options from the ultra modern on line booking to the more traditional Royal Mail method. As usual if you have any questions at all just get in touch and we will be happy to help you.
Please make sure you are familiar with our booking conditions which you can find on this page and on our Small Print page.
On Line Booking and Availability
We now offer you on line booking and availability. This is a secure and convenient way to book your break at Westnewton.
Simply click On Line Booking and Availability
If you would prefer to download a booking form you can do so here. Simply click the icon to download the form in Word or PDF format. If you need to download the free Adobe PDF reader we have provided a link for you.
Click to download our Booking Form in Microsoft Word format.
Click to download our Booking Form
in PDF format
Bringing your Dogs
Dogs are welcome in Estate Cottage but we ask that they sleep in the large hallway. In Gardener's Cottage we ask that they sleep in the utility room.
Dogs should not be allowed into the bedrooms or on to the furniture.
You are welcome to exercise your dog on a lead around the Estate but it would be appreciated if any accidents on the road and around the properties are dealt with. Plastic bags and "scoopers" are provided for this purpose.
- The main condition of acceptance of any booking is that good care is taken of the property and contents. It must also be left truly clean and tidy. If the cottage is not left in an acceptable state a cleaning charge of £10 per hour will be levied.
- A provisional booking, made by telephoning 01668 216077, must be confirmed with a completed booking form and a deposit of £50 per week received by us within seven days. The client will then be sent a confirmation of booking. A legal contract then exists and the balance of rent is due for payment even if the client does not take up the booking. If the client cancels the booking then the rent, including the deposit, will be refunded less £10 administration fee, only if the property is re-let. We recommend clients take out cancellation insurance.
- The balance of the rent must be paid three weeks before your holiday is due to start. A reminder will be sent.
- The accommodation is only for the persons named on the booking form.
- The booking is for short-term holiday rental only. The property must be vacated by the agreed departure time.
- Should the property not be available due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire), then we are relieved from liability – but all monies would be refunded in full.
- We do not accept liability for any loss, damage, sickness or injury, howsoever caused, to the client or any member of the party, or any of their possessions.
- Details of where to collect the key will be sent to you before your holiday begins. The key may be collected after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be returned by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- In the event of any problem during your holiday please let us know about it immediately and we will deal with it as soon as possible.